Monday, March 15, 2010

Mars: Gold Chilli




I know I KNOW, Jade! I know! I'm sorry. I promise you I will start posting more! (^_^)v

Firstly, there's this little awesome place in SS 15 Subang Jaya where the butter chicken and kangkung belacan is just AWESOME!

This friend of mine, a Melawati native, decided to venture into the unknown parts of Subang to look for this shop called PopMyBerry (as eheh as it sounds.. its a shop selling BB accessories! really cool!) The Melawati native mistakenly said that the address is at SS15/1 - which resulted in the 2 of us driving around the place for half an hour looking for 15/1 AND which made me wonder whether I REALLY knew Subang like the back of my hand.

Annnyyywayy... we found the place and to change her housing would take about half and hour. We had time to spare, and I was starving after the gym... we walked a few doors down to Gold Chilli. (don't judge me. hmph!)

The kangkung belacan was a perfect balance of spiciness and sourness that just explodes in your mouth. I know that kangkung belacan is a normally a safe choice when going to these sorts of restaurants... but why leave out the favourites kan? ;)



And the butter chicken! SO creamy and buttery but you don't get tired of it if you pair it up with the kangkung belacan! You can distinctly taste a bit of curry and will get hit by the bits of cili api they sprinkle on the dish!

If you're looking for a place to go hang out whilst waiting for a new housing for your phone, and do not want to go to the usual mamaks littered around SS 15... Gold Chilli is awesome!

Gold Chilli - SS15/8B, Subang Jaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment